Today there are 6 million professional drivers in the US and none of them have direct access/visibility to shippers/manufacturers. By partnering with existing driver networks, LaneAxis is building the industry first driver score (equivalent to a consumer FICO score) and location based “loading and unloading” times. Drivers will earn cash back rewards for collecting data for doing their every day job. At the same time drivers are building their “professional driver score” . LaneAxis will be the first to build visibility and real data into the transportation industry.
Proactive problem solving at its best. Our patented software digs down to the load level for real-time, in-transit data and documents, giving you actionable intelligence to prevent or minimize supply chain disruptions.
To optimize delivery and logistics planning, LaneAxis compiles analytical data from the thousands of trucks in its network and maps out the most optimal routes. Carriers are assigned ratings based on delivery history to help shippers choose the most suitable carrier for their shipment.
Visibility allows filtered results of available drivers that need freight to avoid driving empty miles. From a map view, shippers/manufacturers query the system looking for the highest qualified drivers to meet their capacity needs. As query search results come back, shipper/manufacturers can connect directly to the drivers vis LaneAxis blockchain network. The AXIS token consensys later nodes monitors the shipper/carrier contract, verifies and monitors carrier insurance certificate with renewal dates, manifest pick-up and signed proof of delivery documentation.
There are 1,000,000 empty trucks moving up & down the US highways every day. This increases traffic flow issues, wear & tear on the roads, emissions and loss money to the trucking company. REASON: No driver network, no visibility and all controlled by freight brokers and Third Party Intermediary companies. A $200 Billion dollar cost to the network. LaneAxis network will reduce and eventually eliminate the brokers and enforce its patented Shipper Interaction Optimization Platform #9,925,475.
Professional Driver A is delivering a load from Jacksonville to Chicago. He is driving at 70% capacity, leaving 30% left empty in his truck. With visibility in the LA professional driver network, now Driver A can see available freight as he is en route to his destination. Driver A is alerted of a Less-than-truckload 30% available capacity load that needs to be delivered to Chicago where he is going. This brings his capacity up to 100%, increases his revenue and saves the shipper money.