At LaneAxis, we understand the utmost importance of preserving your privacy and protecting your personal information stored on our servers. We are committed to ensuring that any personal data you share with us is protected and secure.
Our web host will automatically collect and store various relevant information that your browser transmits to us when accessing our website. Our hosting provider strictly adheres to the US and EU Privacy Shield, which means any data we collect is stored securely and safely and compliant with the GDPR.
On our website, there are two ways through which we collect your data: when you provide it directly to us and when we collect it through automated processes.
Directly Provided Data
When you register or order from our website, we collect and store pertinent data, such as your preferred username, registered email address, and other information indicated on your user profile.
You can view, edit, or delete the given data, except your registered username, at any time. Our website administrators may also view and edit this information at any time.
Automatically Collected Data
By visiting our website, we automatically collect the following data:
- Device information, such as the operating system, hardware model, and device identifiers. However, this data remains anonymous and cannot be tied to a specific person.
- Login information, such as the browser used, last access time, IP address used to create and access the wallet.
- Transaction data, such as when you convert one digital currency to another and when purchasing AXIS tokens.
Using Collected Data
At LaneAxis, we only use the collected data in the following situations:
- When providing technical assistance
- When verifying or identifying the user during access
- When sending updates and relevant information about our services
- When ensuring your account’s activity to enforce security and prevent fraudulent transactions
- When customizing the site to provide a better experience
- When guaranteeing the website’s overall smooth function and performance
Protecting Your Information
We ensure that any data we collect from you is safe and secure by enforcing various security measures. We continuously update these measures to ensure that your data is protected against loss (partial or complete), manipulation, and unauthorized access.
Kindly take note that any transmission of your data over the internet, such as email communication, is typically considered not secure. As a result, we don’t accept any liability for any data transmitted to us online.
While these are designed to give you a better user experience, you can opt to disable cookies on our website. Disabling this varies from browser to browser, so it would be best to check your browser’s help section for more information.
Your Rights Regarding Your Data
Complying with the GDPR and other regulations, you have several rights over your personal data. However, kindly note that these aren’t absolute and may be subject to various conditions. Your rights include the following:
- Right to Object – You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data, as long as they have a legal and legitimate basis.
- Right of Access – You have the right to request to be given access to your personal data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent regarding the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to request rectification for your data on our website.
- Right to Restriction – You have the right to request a restriction on your personal data’s processing.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data on our servers under particular instances.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to request the transfer of your data to your preferred destination. However, this is only applicable in some cases.